Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16 2009



Weather: Sort of over cast but no rain.
Where I walked today: It’s Saturday and we were walking near Erie Airport, and Avonia. Glenda took some great pictures.
The “Safe house” where I stayed: Paul & Hope Desante, then moved on to Tom and Barbara George both in Fairview. Paul & Hope have an interesting story, they are an ex nun and ex priest. She was a nun for 14 years, can’t remember what he said.
Who walked with me: Sally Tatnall had to go back to work for a week or so. She and Teci worked to make sure I was in very capable hands. Glenda Hathaway is my driver now and my friend of more than 20 years Andi Schmidt will drive next week.
One thing I really want you to know: We saw a special Underground Railroad home today. We were in a hurry so did not get a chance to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment