Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 13th

Hello All,

I am very behind; I have had trouble getting to a regular computer. I am on strike from the laptop; we just don’t get along. It has a mind of its own well perhaps it’s my mind.

My host Carole Williams’ home is exquisite, filled with wonders and right on Lake Chautauqua. She is a sweet, wonderful host. I know Stu and Carole Williams because; they are the parents of my hiking friends/mentors from the In Their Path journey in 2003 Eric & Petra Williams. Petra is the woman who hiked with me 88 miles in 2003. She carried both our back packs when I was too sore to keep going with mine. She taught me to stretch 5 minutes for every hour of hiking or walking. A lesson I have learned the hard way. :-)

I have a sore little toe-nail on my left foot and an arthritic/bunion big toe on my right foot. Then I focus and say toes loose mantra to ease the pain. It is much better since I changed to new shoes. They were worn out from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment